is operated by Andaman Web Holdings Co., Ltd. We are a bonded travel agent registered with the Tourism Authority of Thailand (License number 31/0452) & we are a member of PATA (Pacific Asia Travel Association) - Membership Number: 566122.
- The rates appearing on this website are ONLY available through AsiaReservations.net and NOT from the hotels directly. Booking with the hotels directly will cost significantly more, as they sell at ‘rack rate’ (a non-discounted rate). Rates advertised on AsiaReservations.net are subject to availability, may change at any time without notice, and can vary depending on your country of residence.
HOWEVER, once you have completed payment for your booking, it is GUARANTEED at that rate, and will not change.
- Disclaimer: Andaman Web Holdings Co., Ltd (from now on referred to as Asia Reservations) makes its best efforts to ensure all the information that appears on this website is accurate and current. However, Asia Reservations does not accept any responsibility for any errors and/or emissions and reserves the right to change the information published at any time and without notice.
- Asia Reservations endeavors to ensure that hotel descriptions appearing on this website are as accurate as possible. However, Asia Reservations does not accept any responsibility for facilities/services listed which are not available, under renovation, or not suited to individual tastes and preferences. Refurbishment and renovation are necessary to maintain the upkeep of the hotels and may take place without prior warning, but disturbance is normally kept to a minimum to ensure the comfort of guests. The room descriptions and/or pictures displayed on the website may not conform to the room you have booked, as many hotels have various rooms on offer. Asia Reservations does not accept any responsibility for any disturbance, inconvenience or accidents to its customers caused by hotel staff or management.
- Asia Reservations does not accept any liability for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or losses arising from using the website and/or services provided by the website.
- Asia Reservations provides as much information as possible regarding the hotels featured on the website. However, Asia Reservations accepts no responsibility should customers feel that the hotel(s) are not to their tastes or suitability.Where permitted by law, the liability of Asia Reservations shall not exceed the price of the product or service purchased by the customer.
- Asia Reservations does not accept liability for hotels overbooking their properties or services provided within, although every endeavor should be made by the hotel to ensure you receive the services as booked, and as stated on your voucher. We will however arrange alternative accommodation (upon your approval) should the hotel not be able to provide the accommodation booked if you have already been charged. If our solution is not acceptable, you will be refunded in full as soon as possible.
- Unless otherwise stated on your hotel voucher, any meals and/or transfers are NOT included in the price of the hotel, and neither Asia Reservations nor its suppliers are responsible for transporting you to your accommodation in time to use the accommodation as booked.
- Payment is required as soon as your reservation is 100% confirmed. We currently accept payment in United States Dollars (USD), British Pounds Sterling (GBP), Euro (EUR), Thai Baht (THB), Hong Kong Dollars (HKD), Australian Dollars (AUD), New Zealand Dollars (NZD) & Singapore Dollars (SGD). Payment can also be made by bank transfer to our account in Thailand. Payments are processed in a secure environment using the Kasikorn Bank Payment Gateway (protected by SSL). Asia Reservations will email your accommodation voucher/confirmation to you – this MUST be retained for check-in. If the voucher is not produced on the day of check-in, the services booked will not be provided. Asia Reservations is not responsible for vouchers being lost or misplaced. In the event that you need a new voucher, please contact us for a replacement.
- Asia Reservations aims to provide you with quick, efficient and reliable reservation services. Under normal circumstances, we should be able to confirm your request within 24-48 hours, however, due to peak periods, public holidays, weekends and time-zone differences, it can take longer. As soon as we receive your booking request, we will send you an email to confirm that we are processing it.
- Any links to third party websites are provided for your reference and convenience only. We do not own or control any of the linked websites, and as such are not responsible for their content or services they provide.
- Asia Reservations does not warrant that travel to any destinations featured with the website is advisable or without risk, and as such does not accept any responsibility for any damages or losses that result from travel to them. Please contact your relevant Foreign Office for travel advisory services.
- Asia Reservations will not be liable for any changes, cancellation, and effect on your booking, loss or damage suffered by you or for any failure by the accommodation providers and/or Asia Reservations to perform or properly perform any of our respective obligations to you which is due to any event(s) or circumstance(s) if the non performance is caused by force majeure. By way of example force majeure includes, but is not limited to, war, revolution, terrorist act, closure of borders, epidemic, natural catastrophe or other causes that seriously affect both parties and in particular the place where the accommodation provider is located as well as the country of origin of Asia Reservations and other unforeseeable causes beyond Asia Reservations' control.
- Many hotels feature special functions throughout the year, and many impose compulsory participation in dinners or other events, especially around the Christmas and New Year period.If your chosen hotel has a compulsory function on your chosen date, you must pay Asia Reservations in advance for it. If it is not paid for, your accommodation will not be confirmed for the corresponding time period.
- CANCELLATION: Should you wish to cancel your booking, please email us at: cancellations (at) asiareservations.net. You will be charged a cancellation fee in accordance with our company policy: we have an individual cancellation policy for each hotel featured on the website (displayed before you pay for your accommodation) AND a cancellation fee of USD 25 + 4% of booking value levied by ourselves to cover banking & administration charges. The cancellation fees displayed on the site are a guide only, and you will receive an accurate cancellation invoice as soon as we get confirmation from our suppliers as to how much will be charged.
- Please note that if you cancel outside the time-frame displayed for the individual hotel, you will be charged our cancellation fee (USD 25 + 4% of booking value) only.
- If you decide to check-out early from your hotel, no refund will be made unless otherwise advised by the hotel.
- We will respond to any customer queries by email or telephone within 48 Hours. If you have not received an acknowledgement email within 48 hours of submission, it means we have not received it and you must submit it again.
- If you have selected the option of paying a deposit, and the balance at a later stage, and there are variances in the rates of currency exchange, the balance for your booking will be payable in the local currency for the country.
- If you do not submit a cancellation for your booking at least 48 hours before you are due to arrive at the hotel, no refund will be made.
- If you fail to arrive at the hotel for the date booked, this will be treated as a NO-SHOW and no refund will be made.
- Should you wish to amend your booking, please inform us as soon as possible. You will be charged an amendment fee of USD 15 per booking PLUS any fees levied by the hotel.
- Check-in times are normally from 13:00 up to 15:00pm, but this may vary from hotel to hotel. We do not accept responsibility if your room is not ready for you on arrival.
- There may be a charge for some services provided within the hotels listed on the website, and some may have limited operating hours.
- All information provided by yourself on the reservation form must be accurate. Asia Reservations accepts no responsibility for any incorrect informations or charges resulting from them.
- Honeymoon policy – these are set by the hotels, not by us, and cannot be guaranteed. Please mention in the booking process if you are on honeymoon so we can do our utmost to ensure all requests are made. It may be necessary to provide appropriate documentation on arrival at the hotel (i.e., marriage certificate).
- CHILD POLICY: Most of our featured hotels have a child policy, where they will allow a child to share a room with parents, with or without an extra charge. If booking for a child, you MUST include the child name and age in the booking form, and book the appropriate room (for example, Twin + 1 child, instead of a standard twin room). If this is not done, the hotel will not be aware of the child and extra charges may be made on arrival, for which Asia Reservations cannot be held responsible.
- In the case of any complaints or problems, please contact Asia Reservations as soon as possible (email@example.com) so that we can work to rectify the situation quickly and efficiently. Any complaint during your stay should be directed to hotel management, or to Asia Reservations within 2 days of the source of the complaint occurring.
- No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you (the customer) and Asia Reservations as a result of use of this website.
- You may only use this site to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this website for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. This website and the content provided in this website, including the text, graphics, button icons, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of Asia Reservations, except that you may download, display and print the materials presented on this website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use any automatic device, or program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the web pages, data or content found on this website, in any case without the prior written permission of Asia Reservations. You agree that you will not transmit or otherwise transfer any web pages, data or content found on this website to any other computer, server, website, or other medium for mass distribution or for use in any commercial enterprise. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes a burden or load on our infrastructure that Asia Reservations deems in its sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate to the benefits Asia Reservations obtains from your use of this website.
Unauthorised use of this website and/or the materials contained on this website may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials, and you must not alter, obscure or obliterate any of such notices. The use of such materials on any other website or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition, you are prohibited from posting or transmitting any information which (a) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights, (b) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, unless with the express written permission of the owner of such right, (c) contains a virus, bug or other harmful item, or (d) is used to unlawfully collude against another person in restraint of trade or competition. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from your use of this website.